A Sunday Stroll

This was my full look for yesterday's brunch date in Hoboken, NJ. I wanted to be comfortable and casual with a little bit of edge. Once again, it's all about dressing for your figure and knowing what pieces to put together. This high waisted leather skater skirt from Forever 21 is one of my "must havs" for fall because you can dress it up or down. I love the length of this skirt, because it is not too short, and it hits/flares at all the right places. I paired the skirt with this dressy two-tone black and tan blazer, and dressed it down with a graphic muscle T "BLAH". (which is how I always feel after a long Saturday night out with my friends) 

My leopard pony hair shoes are from ALDO, I think prints are always a fun detail for fall. This handbag is from Sienna Ray & Co., the "jovie" pleated tote in black and gold. It is an amazing bag because of the shoulder strap enabling hands free movement (which is a MUST for the girl on the go), and it is also the perfect tote with a ton of space and hidden compartments. These particular sunnies are from Jimmy Swagg Eyewear, known as the "LA Lennons". I have been such a fan of round frames all season. Saving the best for last, I am in love with this black stone pendant necklace from LA designer Diana Ho. I get so many compliments on it, and can layer the piece with almost anything. 















Skirt: Forever 21 | Blazer: Forever 21 | Muscle T: Forever 21 | Handbag: Sienna Ray
Sunglasses: Jimmy Swagg Eyewear | Necklace: Diana Ho Designs | Shoes: ALDO

Thank you to my blogger babe Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion for snapping these shots. *I am not a model* and probably the most awkward person when doing these pictures ha! I just want to show people that you can always be stylish when you have confidence. Don't be afraid to take some risks, and play around in your wardrobe mixing pieces when you don't have the funds to go shopping. Being fierce is all about knowing how to express you style under any circumstance. 





SPREAD THE WORD










Comments