Beauty Business @ Foster Glorioso Salon

I have to admit, I am a total "salon snob", I get my hair done more then average because it is one of my guilty pleasures in life.  One of my best friends (yes I am talking to you J) took me to a salon when I was 17 for my first wild color process, where I felt completely transformed into a new person.  Ever since then, I am obsessed and fascinated by the salon/hair industry.  I have had the pleasure of working with some of the best salons throughout NYC, LA, FL and NJ. I'm a total risk taker when it comes to my hair, I think I have dyed it almost every color in the rainbow.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting NYC salon, Foster Glorioso, located at 5 E 19th Street in the Flatiron District. There are a few key necessities I look out for during my hair appointments: the initial "greet", the beverage "offer", the "shampoo" and the "closing". I am a bit demanding in the sense that I expect to be greeted with a genuine smile, offered water or coffee, have an amazing shampoo/head massage, and walk out with a fully finished/polished look.  Here is a visual of the salon:




I can honestly say that Foster Glorioso Salon met my expectations x 100. When I arrived, the front desk/receptionist was so sweet and friendly I felt comfortable and relaxed. I was even greeted by one of the owners, Michael, who was adorable and very down to earth. They offered to take my bags and showed me to the personalized changing rooms. I was offered water or coffee almost immediately after getting in my robe. I then sat down with master stylist, Vanessa Auerbach, where she gave me a full consultation and described her "vision" in detail to my liking. The next part was my favorite of all, the shampoo! I have been to MANY high end salons, and their chairs are always "average" and not so comfortable. Foster Glorioso actually had reclining leather chairs and leather cushioning for your neck on the sink. That was a major plus for me (they earned extra points in my book). Not only was the shampoo fabulous, they also provided a hand massage with hot towels and lotion. This is a service they provide for every guest. Can you say perfection? My hair cut was sharp, clean, and executed perfectly. My stylist also did a deep conditioning treatment to restore some life after all of my previous color processing. The blow out was great, and the final product left me feeling like a celebrity.












Thank you to the wonderful owners and my stylist Vanessa! Foster Glorioso Salon get's 5 starts in my book and I highly recommend visiting them for your next cut or color. To all my fellow fashionistas, hair is your best accessory! 

5 East 19th Street 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003
212 929 2938 
please tell them I sent you ;) 





SPREAD THE WORD














Comments

  1. Very nice picture and ambiance as the salon is the place where a person goes for relaxation and self-pampering so ambiance it should be very hygiene and clean place with good ambiance and services we have all services with hygiene atmosphere for more information beauty salon palatine il

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for a new Haircut Salon Flatiron, this is the place to go! I followed my hair stylist to this new place and I am in love. The new clean, chic decor gives a modern vibe and you're instantly greeted by a friendly staff, which makes the overall experience that much better. My cut and color look good as always. With Warrentricomi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. We are Professional Hairdressing Supplies. For more details, visit the website https://www.hairdresserdirect.com.au/ now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment