Black & White #Geometrics

New York Fashion Week is my super-bowl, and it's game time! This is the time to bring out your best style ideas, latest trends, and a ton of confidence to Lincoln Center. It's easy to get lost in the crowd, so when attending MBFW it's supper important to let your personal style shine and stand out. This was my  look for the second official day of shows. I chose to go a little more eccentric and playful, rather than so serious. My geometric printed dress from ASOS was a huge success, along with my hashtag Beanie (which was making a fun blogger statement), and modern black & white clutch. My reflective sunnies are from Jimmy Swagg eyewear, which is one of the biggest trends I have seen on the runway for Spring Summer 2014. Although I totally wish they were the Chloe booties, my shoes are from forever 21. They are supper comfy and I'm obsessed with the bright gold hardware. The two rings I am wearing are two of my favorites, which I am sure you will see all the time. The cheetah ring is from a vintage store in Astoria Queens and the X ring was from a friend of mine, also vintage.  My two-tone black and gold chain necklace is from For Every Bella. I believe that nails are one of your best fashion accessories (along with your hair).  I wanted to create a bold/funky design for fashion week which consists of: 1 ♥ NY, vertical stripes, mercedes benz symbol, evil eye (to block the haters), and chanel. I always get my mani's done at the same spot in NJ, which is in my hometown. 























Dress: ASOS | Shoes: Forever21 | Sunnies: Jimmy Swagg | Handbag: ASOS | Necklace: For Every Bella

A very special thank you to Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion for snapping these pics. 
Stay tunned for my "Inside Lincoln Center Style" coming soon! 




SPREAD THE WORD












Comments