Friday Date Night

I have a date tonight with a man named Ralph… Ralph Lauren that is! I fell in love with this metallic long sleeved V-neck dress from his new Holiday collection, now available at Macy's.  Now I know what your thinking "Isn't it a little early to be wearing a holiday dresses?", but the answer is no way, tonight is a celebration! We are celebrating a birthday for one hot fashion chick (she is a designer for Rampage footwear), my soul sister, and a great friend. I wanted to take some candid snaps of our party outfits before we head out for the evening. Ottavia is wearing a bodysuit from Arden B., pants suit from H&M, and Allen Schwartz heels. My dress is obvi Ralph Lauren, handbag cosmo for JC Penny, my heels are Enzo Angiolini, and my leather vest is one of my prized outfit possessions. The vest was an old leather jacket that I cut up and studded. ( DYI tutorial coming soon on the blog). Cheers to you princess, can't wait to celebrate tonight! 
















Dress: Ralp Lauren | | Shoes: Enzo Angiolini | Clutch: Cosmo




SPREAD THE WORD









Comments