Launch Party Madness

I was so touched by how much support I had last night at the Blazers & Bellinis launch party produced by Untapped PR and hosted by Naty Michelle of A Love Affair With Fashion at the Carlton Hotel. It was complete madness, and I loved every minute of it. It's such a beautiful thing to feel positive energy all around you from the people that mean most in your life.  Old friends, new friends, family, TALENTED accessory designers, press and industry peeps galore. I collected these pics from a few photographers that were snapping away throughout the night (Kenny Flash & CowellERA). Thank you to everyone for supporting, it means so much to me.  I can't wait to post our video montage so you can meet all of the fabulous accessory designers who showcased. [stay tuned]















SPREAD THE WORD



Comments