Mixing Gold & Silver [My First Post!]

First of all, I give a lot of credit to fashion bloggers. It is much harder than people think to conceptualize daily outfit posts, learn CSS/HTML coding (which looks like Chinese) and make yourself "relatable" to an audience.  I have worked with so many amazing bloggers throughout my career in fashion, and they really inspired me to create my own blog. This is long overdue! I have so many great ideas, style tips, industry events, and travel stories to share with you. 

 I am so excited to present my very first outfit post "Mixing Gold & Silver".  I love to layer necklaces [it's my thing] and I normally opt for all gold, but this summer I have been into silver as well.  It is perfectly ok to mix them both together, it gives it an extra added flare. Many people have the thought process "If I am wearing a gray/silver dress I have to get silver accessories" (totally something my sister would say)- not true! Sometimes the contrast of both can make your outfit stand out even more! This tie-dye maxi is from ASOS, I am completely obsessed with their website.  You can never go wrong with a cropped blazer. I own this blazer in 3 different colors from forever 21, you will see them all on this blog. My shoes are from rampage… I am a lucky lady because one of my best friends is a design assistant and always hooks a sister up with samples! Last but not least, my handbag is from a Vancouver based leather brand, Sienna Ray & Co. The bag is called the "Makenna" and you can wear it about 8 different ways.


I am not a model, so this was very hard for me to be on the other side of the camera posing, but I want to show that it does not matter what size/race/income you have- be fearless in your fashion! This outfit post was shot by my blogger guru, mentor, and friend Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion. We had such a great time shooting in Hoboken, NJ on Frank Sinatra Drive. 












Dress: ASOS | Blazer: Forever 21 | Shoes: Rampage | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Handbag: Sienna Ray

A very big thank you to Naty for all of the advice and blog guidance! I love this picture of us chatting after the shoot captured candid by my friend/photographer CowelERA.  Hope you enjoyed my first post, more on the way soon. 



SPREAD THE WORD








Comments

  1. just awesome blog . i appreciate you . amazing style .click fashion silver For more information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment