Primary Color Blocking

After the past week and stress of moving, I have been living in paint colored leggings and T-shirts.  It is a proven fact that bright colors can adjust your overall mood and energy. I needed a burst of bright light in my week, a chance to play dress up in my new closet, and more importantly a look that can make me (and other people) smile.  Today was a beautiful sunny day, so I was inspired to be bright.

 I have a thing for primary colors, I am actually in the middle of painting a primary colored mural on one of my walls. You can never go wrong with red, yellow, and blue… especially when they are mixed together. My red dress and blue blouse are both from forever 21. The gray and red cut out heels are from Nine West. My scarf is vintage, it belonged to my Grandma, I have this belief that whenever I wear it, it brings me good luck. My jewelry is a mix of forever 21 and express, the round red framed sunnies are from Jimmy Swagg.  Saving the best for last, my yellow lambskin leather "Una" Utility handbag is from EMALLE NY. I am in love with this bag. This is the only bag that will fit my ginormous 17" laptop and still look chic. 















Dress: Forever21 | Blouse: Forever21 | Bracelets: Express | Shoes: Nine West | Sunnies: Jimmy Swagg 
 Handbag: EMALLE NY 





SPREAD THE WORD









Comments