Addition Elle Video Shoot

I had an amazing time today filming my Addition Elle video submission at Liberty State Park in New Jersey with my friend/videographer Michael Longo and my cousin Britney (aka today's stylist). It was a fabulous afternoon to be outside and enjoy the sunshine. It was a bit chilly by the water, but we powered through and hit all of the competition's requirements. I had to wear a basic pair of jeans and white T Shirt, which was actually extremely hard for me to be so casual haha! My sweetheart fit dark denim jeans and basic T are both from Old Navy. In between filming I snapped some pics and added on a leather/gold chain jacket from Forever 21, and layered on a Donna Karen fur vest. I paired the look with Dalmatian print pony hair booties by Kenneth Cole, jewelry by Frieda Rothman, and aviator style sunnies from Jimmy Swagg. 

In the video I had to discuss why "I have good genes" and what winning this competition would mean to me. Obvi I owe my good genes to my momma! LOL Yes, I actually said that in the video. I also talked about embracing my curves and empowering others. Winning Addition Elle is for a greater cause than just myself, but for all the real women out there that need an extra boost believing in themselves and feeling comfortable in their own skin.





























I am so excited to release this video on Tuesday, October 29th! I will need everyone's help to vote and send good vibes my way. Supporting each other is so important in an industry that needs a positive improvement. Thank you to everyone who's cheered me on the whole way (friends/family/mentors) and helped me overcome life's crazy obstacles. This would be a really big win for me, and just prove that hard work and a positive attitude really does pay off. 

Jeans: Old Navy | T Shirt: Old Navy | Booties: Kenneth Cole | Jewlery: Freida Rothman 
Jacket: Forever 21 | Vest: Donna Karen | Sunnies: Jimmy Swagg






SPREAD THE WORD



















Comments