Brown On Brown

Even though it was a rainy and gloomy day, nothing could stop my shine.  I received some really cool news yesterday that I can't wait to share on Monday! Friday's are always a reason to celebrate the success of a hard working week. Everything seems to be falling in place just perfectly, I can't help but smile. 

 My outfit is always influenced by my current mood and feelings. Today I kept it neutral with warm tones, layering brown on brown. This tribal print dress is still from my summer wardrobe (I can't seem to part with it yet), but I added on a flowing blouse also from Forever 21 to give it a fall effect. This Cynthia Rowley sleeveless trench vest  has stuck around from last fall, it is the perfect layering piece for  in-between weather.  The tan wedge ankle boots are from ALDO, bracelets and statement necklace from Forever 21, and "prima" pleated satchel from Sienna Ray & Co. 






















I hope everyone has an amazing week and happy Friday! Thank you to my awesome photographer (my sister) for snapping these pics. 

Dress: Forever21 | Blouse: Forever21 | Trench: Cynthia Rowley | Boots: ALDO | Bag: Sienna Ray





SPREAD THE WORD










Comments