Casual Columbus Day

Happy Columbus Day everyone, hope you enjoyed your day off… and if you didn't have off hope you get to at least enjoy some online shopping sales tonight! haha Today was another gorgeous afternoon, sun shinning, and cool breeze. I really am loving this fall weather, I can finally dress how I want without sweating or having frizzy hair from the humidity.  I was in casual mood today, just lounging around my apartment, creating some designs, and getting errands done before the crazy work week starts tomorrow. 

Today's edgy outfit was solely based around these sick stiletto "Big City" sneakers by Be&D. I love this brand, and literally want to own every sneaker they make (their handbags are fab too).  They are the most comfortable "heel" I've ever worn ;) My leather studded leggings and tribal muscle T are from Forever 21.  The white sheer blouse with leather collar/sleeve trim is by Fashion to Figure, this is a great layering piece for fall and can be worn in so many different ways. The sunnies and black studded cross-body bag are from ALDO Accessories. Lastly my jewelry: triangle cuff from Express, arrow earrings from Forever21, and statement ring by Brighton. 




























It feels good to kick back and enjoy life's little moments. 

Leggings: Forever 21 | Muscle T: Forever 21 | Blouse: Fashion to Figure | Sneakers: Be&D






SPREAD THE WORD













Comments