Summer Breeze With Fall Leaves

Today barely felt like October 2nd, it was 84 degrees out! The leaves have already started falling, but summer keeps lingering around. I think this outfit and the weather are completely fitting, as I am gearing up for Los Angeles Fashion Week. As an East Coaster (I never thought I would admit this) but I really love Cali and I miss it! All the good energy and positive vibes floating around can get a girl "high off life", so to speak.

This galaxy print dress by Cult of California, is the epitome of "cool".  I had the pleasure of meeting COA's Creative Director/Designer Jen Wilder during a trip to Cali for Coachella. She is a pretty inspirational chick! Jen has worked as a designer for Forever 21, BeBe, BCBG and Guess. When she branched out to start her own curvy contemporary line it was a match made in heaven. She exudes confidence and creativity from every angle… definitely a risk taker.  Galaxy has been such a big trend the past few months, and this dress has a fun flare silhouette with a ton of movement (and flattering in all the right places).  I paired the dress with this casual cut up denim vest from Forever 21.

My leather and wood studded platform boots are from Jeffery Campbell. I purchased them a few years back from LF during a supper sweet sale! My round sunnies are from forever 21, a guy friend of mine jokes around and calls them my "Harry Potter glasses". I think they are cool and John Lennon esq when worn with the right outfit. My leather studded multi messenger handbag is from Sienna Ray & Co., I love this brand because you can wear the bags so many different ways. I have to admit, I can't take credit for all of this fab costume jewelry. I live with a fellow accessory addict… so when she is at her corporate job I raid her jewelry box haha! (shhh)

























I have only been blogging for a month now, but one thing I've learned is that you can't take yourself so serious! Have fun with it,  and don't forgot that confidence is your best accessory. 

Dress: Cult of California | Vest: Forever 21 | Boots: Jeffrey Campbell | Sunnies: Forever 21 
Handbag: Sienna Ray & Co. 



SPREAD THE WORD













Comments