Wine Me Up & Watch Me Go

I woke up today with a sense of great accomplishment and overall happiness regarding every aspect of my life. Sometimes, when you least expect it things just happen to fall perfectly into place. The sun was shining, leaves are turning beautiful colors, and it is my absolute favorite time of year.

I have some supper exciting news to announce this week! I have joined the Freida Rothman team as Brand Director and I couldn't be happier! Her jewelry is the perfect mix between classical charm and big city glamour, flawlessly romantic pieces for the modern day evolving women. Freida is an inspirational and highly creative/talented designer, I am so honored to be working with her and the "power team".

I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite pieces. Anyone that knows me knows the Fleur-de-lis is a very important symbol in my life. It has been my main branding symbol/logo since the college days, and I have used it all throughout my professional career.  It signifies perfection, light, and life.  Because I consider myself an "artist", I associate shapes and colors with memories. The Fleur-de-lis for me signifies hardships, victories, and power.  The Freida Rothman Fleur-de-lis pendent necklace I am wearing  is 30" in length with 14k and black sable plating. I consider this piece vintage with a modern twist, I really love the mixing of metals.  I am also wearing a Freida Rothman ring stack (mixing it up on different fingers) and a few mixed metal bangles.

This wine colored lace bell sleeved tunic dress is from Umgee USA, which I am also excited to officially announce myself as one of their East Coast Brand Ambassadors for their new curvy line. Umgee, based in downtown LA, is a fashion-forward women's apparel wholesaler. I love this particular piece because it is perfect for the approaching holiday season. My favorite details are the lace sleeves and v back with a little velvet tie.

I styled the tunic dress with basic black leggings from Forever 21, and Enzo Angiolini zipper booties.  I am really not a fan of killing my feet in heels and being uncomfortable for long hours, but I find this particular brand makes beautiful shoes that are SO comfortable. They might be a little pricey, but completely worth it. My floppy chain hat is from Charlotte Russe, one of my fall "must haves".

I also wanted to briefly touch base on some of my staple makeup pieces, as I have had a few blog readers recently ask me what products I use.  I am a total MAC junkie, I have been using this brand for years, and I stick to the same few palettes that I love. My MAC necessities are: refined golden bronzer, amber lights shadow (it is a coppery bronze color), and nylon shadow (I put a little in the corners of my eye and below the brow as a highlighter).  I also could never live without Eyeliner Majic by Majic Beauty, this liner does not smudge or run/stays put all day.

























Tunic Dress: Umgee USA | Leggings: Forever 21 | Hat: Charlotte Russe | Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bangles): Freida Rothman 






SPREAD THE WORD


























Comments