Uptown Attitude












"Thats So Fetch" Moto Jacket & 199X Tank by Living Doll LA 
Black Bangle: Kara Ross NYC | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Ray Band 
Black Pave Ring:  Exclusively at the Freida Rothman Flagship Boutique, 248 Mott St NYC


I consider this my "business casual" look juggling my life between working in a corporate fashion company and being a blogger. It's my lets meet halfway fusion of fashion and sophistication of course with a little twist. This "that's so fetch" printed blazer is by Living Doll LA, it's comfortable and functional for a board meeting/travel (wrinkle resistant which is a big one for me since I hate ironing) or a casual shopping date with friends.  The 199X Tank brings a little humor and playful fun to my style.  My close friends know I'm completely obsessed with all things 90's related, including my taste of music. I love how it says, "199X KID" because I was born in the 80s but as a kid grew up in the 90s....genius! I paired it with these great plum & leather trim leggings from Forever 21+, it was a purchase I made last year and still love them for fall. I finished it up with these classic black suede pumps, a statement necklace, classic ray band sunnies, this gorg black bangle from Kara Ross NYC and a stunning black stone pave statement ring by Freida Rothman (available in the Freida Rothman Flagship)


Here is a little hump-day inspiration for you! 

"People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you're lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life." - Carre-Anne Moss



SPREAD THE WORD



Comments