Muted Tones











Sheer Back Top: Umgee USA 
Tribal Leggings: Forever 21 | Cut-out Booties: Forever 21 | Necklace: Eklexic, Crystal Ladder 
Rings/Bracelets: Freida Rothman

There is something to be said about a casual understated daytime look. This light blue sheer back top by UMGEE USA goes with just about anything in my closet.  I also like how it is a little bit longer in the back (for us curvy girls), it accentuates our best features and is a perfect fit. The 3/4 sleeves are a must for fall, and it's light weight enough to layer. The tribal print leggings are from Forever 21, naturally, I love anything tribal print.  I also have to mention this amazing statement "Crystal Ladder" necklace by a fab designer & friend Eklexic. This is such a statement piece and draws attention every time I wear it.

I love finding beauty in odd places, straying away from the typical or ordinary perception.   

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. -Elisabeth Kulber-Ross




SPREAD THE WORD






Comments

Post a Comment