My Fall Essentials













Black Cotton Knit T: Cushie B 
Navy Blazer: Zara | Leather Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Enzo Angiolini | Jewelry: Freida Rothman

My favorite trend I am bringing to Fall'14 is mixing black and blue. Growing up I always thought that you shouldn't pair the two together and it was kind of taboo. Now,  I think it is extremely chic (your style changes over the years).  A lot of people may not be into it but I never ask for opinions when it comes to my personal sense of style.  I think starting your own trends and staying true to yourself is what it's all about.  Here are my essentials! 

1. Cropped Navy Blazer 
2. Leather/Pleather Skirt 
3. Pointy-toe Kitten Heels 
4. Classic & Comfortable Black T-Shirt 
5. Rose Gold Accessories 

This is going to be my wardrobe staple for the next few weeks! All of these pieces are easily transitional from work to cocktails, weekend to date night.  Bring on the black and blue! 

On another note, I have had quite a few things going on in my personal life over the past few months and I am proud to say that positivity, courage, and determination got me through the hardest times.  Whenever there are rough obstacles in your life you really find out who will truly be on your side.  I've learned that you can not please everyone, and not everyone will understand or like you for the person you are.  (and if they don't, it's their loss) The only BS I'm concerned with is BAGS or Shoes.

"Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don't want to be." - Hugh Dillon






SPREAD THE WORD









Comments