Saturdaze & Dark Florals














Sheer Harvest Moon Maxi: Living Doll LA 
LBD & Black/Gold Chain Link Bracelet: Forever 21 | Hat: BCBG Generation 
Booties: Enzo Angiolini | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Handbag: Sienna Ray 
nails by Rose ph. 201 433 8740, NJ 

This look is all about some serious West Coast vibes and this incredible sheer Harvest Moon Maxi by Living Doll LA (which just became my new wardrobe go-to). Just because Summer is over doesn't mean you have to pack away your floral prints! I've always loved wearing dark florals for Fall, I think it's a great transition print and versatile. This maxi is such a cool layering tool and can be buttoned up as a full length sheer dress (worn with a cute slip or dress underneath), a belted long tunic with some great leggings, or a light jacket over an evening look… the possibilities are endless! I paired it with a little black dress from Forever 21, some cool zipper style booties by Enzo Angiolini, and a great "blogger babe" hat by BCBG Generation. I call this my "casual cool", not only am I comfortable but I'm making a statement. 

Another AH-mazing thing I wanted to mention is Living Doll Los Angeles proudly produces their clothing right here in the USA and they carry sizes 0-3XL ! (It's so refreshing to hear that) This kick-ass brand is a juniors clothing line created for fashionistas BY fashionistas to look and feel their best. Every piece is designed and created by young industry trend-setters, they know what we are looking for! Finally a company that GETS ME! My style changes every single day and they understand it.  Living Doll LA is sold at Nordstrom, Dillard's, Von Maur and Belk & Buckle. 

What do you think of this look?




SPREAD THE WORD














Comments