Fall'14 Obsession: The White Coat #Trending















Geometric Printed Dress: ASOS | Vest: Target | Booties: Michael Kors | Rings: Freida Rothman

The most important piece of clothing in your wardrobe for Fall & Winter is a great coat. Not only does a fab outwear piece keep you warm, but it makes a major fashion statement and impression on your style. You can't leave the house on a brisk day without a nice warm coat right? So why not make it stylish and feel good about the change of seasons. I know this might sound cheesy, but growing up I always wanted a beautiful crisp white winter coat. I was never allowed to get one because of the fact that it will get ruined too quickly. I was told it gets dirty, it's not flattering, makes you look heavy, and now I say BULLSHIT to all of the above. Throughout the years as my style developed I always stayed away from white because of those thoughts in the back of my mind...until recently.  
I love winter white, I think it's extremely chic and can be worn with just about anything. So I may have to take it to the dry cleaner a few more times then a black piece but so what?! 

I will officially say that my #1 outwear trend for Fall 14 has to be a beautiful white coat with a big collar. I am OBSESSED with this particular one by Jessica Simpson from HeyGoregous.com. I saw the pieces in their Fall 14 campaign, and instantly fell in love. I was literally "craving" this coat. Hey Gorgeous is an online retailer catering to curvy women by bringing a great selection of trendy, stylish, and affordable options to the table. (Can I get an AMEN?) I love everything on the website, they have impeccable taste and some wonderful options for every occasion. HeyGoregous.com (based in Brooklyn woowoo!) has become one of my new online retail destinations. You have to check it out! 

Show me your Fall'14 style #BlazersandBellinisFall 





SPREAD THE WORD



Comments