A Few of my Favorite Things #HolidayStyle










Metallic Gold Head Wrap: Karma for a Cure
Leather Zipper Leggings: UMGEE USA | Shoes: Kenneth Cole | Handbag: Michael Kors
Necklace, Rings & Black Enamel Bangles: Freida Rothman | Black/Gold Cuff: Forever 21 


This is a very special post for me because I am literally wearing all of my favorite brands and pieces in my wardrobe. The holidays mean a lot to me and I love to dress for the season. For those of you who do not know, I am a Christmas baby! (born December 25th) Everyone's usual response is, "man that must suck", but actually quite the opposite. I LOVE celebrating my birthday with my entire family, everyone is always in good spirits, I am always off from work for my birthday (SCORE! hehe), and it's  full of excitement.  This has been such an amazing and eventful year for me and Blazers & Bellinis. 

I am wearing some pretty classic holiday colors and styles, but with a twist. I'm really into big patterned 
 oversized plaids and large silhouettes with skinny pants. The jacket and T-Shirt are by one of my fav go-to brands ASOS. I think they have such a wide selection of pieces with great prices, and their clothing is really good quality.  The "Believe in Your Sefie" T is so much fun, it reminds people not to take fashion so seriously. It's my FAV T in my closet right now and can be worn with pretty much everything.  My leggings are by UMGEE USA, and they have been such an important staple in my blogging career. I became a Brand Ambassador for UMGEE a little over a year ago and was one of the 1st bloggers to promote their curve line to the wholesale apparel industry and specifically to buyers. This look also shows off all of my favorite accessory pieces, can't live without my staple Freida Rothman rings and bangles, and these are my beloved booties for the winter season. 

Last, but not least, I am wearing a very special gold "Healing Halo" head-wrap by Karma for a Cure. Not only is it a trendy way to dress up a look, but you can actually wear the wrap almost 4 different ways or use it as a belt! The best part about Karma for a Cure is the brand's inspiring and heartfelt story. I met the President of Karma for  Cure, Margaux Mintuolo, about a year ago at a Neiman Marcus holiday blogger bash and was immediatley drawn to her vibrance and amazing energy. (not to mention her GORG head chain) Margaux then shared her story and reason behind her business.  Both of her parents were diagnosed with cancer, her father specifically brain cancer, and she wanted to create fashion with a purpose. Karma for A Cure's Healing Halo collection donates directly to brain tumor research.  Her story and mission really touched me and makes you appreciate everything you have, especially your loved ones. 

So in simple terms… these are just a few of my favorite things. I wouldn't trade them, and they really help me get into the holiday spirit. 





SPREAD THE WORD









Comments