Frosted Fairytale #HolidayStyle













Dress (Little Mistress): ASOS | Boots: Report Signature, Neiman Marcus | Earrings: Freida Rothman 


There are two main things I think of when I see this dress: 

1. I feel like the princess from Candyland (Frostine)
2. That line from Taylor Swift's song " Darling Im a nightmare dressed like a daydream" 
hahaha! 

I FELL IN LOVE when I tried this dress on. I literally feel like a princess, and I NEVER usually wear light colors (especially pink), but there is something about it that's so feminine and glamourous. I feel like I'm floating and the fabric is just so sweet and delicate. I also love the sheer sweetheart top with embellished bell sleeves. I like to wear long sleeves in the winter and it's usually hard to find a cute dress with them.  The cut out in the back brings a little sexy detail to the sweetness.  Now let's talk about these Pave Slice Earrings, a new edition to the Freida Rothman collection. They are dressy enough for evening, but can also be worn with something casual. I am obsessed with them, and I usually don't wear earrings. I paired the look with dark black tights and black booties, because really… I'm not all that sweet! lol I still need to have a little edge in my look. One more thing I want to mention, this is such a great "holiday" dress because it is not the cliché red or green. I am attending my very first Hanukkah party tonight and I think it's perfect for celebrating ANY holiday. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and serving up some fierce #HolidayStyle. Email me anytime for style tips or advice BlazersandBellinis@gmail.com xo 



SPREAD THE WORD














Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us! discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment