The Lush Lash Experience #SheWinksNYC









First of all, can I just say how fabulous is the She Winks NYC studio?! I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the amazing founders for a holiday beauty blogger event at the Freida Rothman Flagship boutique about a week ago, referred by the ultimate Beauty Blogger Expert DIVAlicious. The She Wink gals were doing lash trials for all of our blogger babes and I think they all came out amazing and was dying to try it myself. I was invited by the owners to come check out their headquarters in person for a full "Lush Lash" experience. I never really wear eyelashes unless I am getting my makeup done professionally. I do not have the patience to put them on myself… they just never seem to come out right.  I have teeny little eyelashes, and have tried every mascara in the book to plump those babies up but it doesn't do any justice. Honestly, I've always been afraid to get the individual lash extensions because I thought it would make my real lashes fall out (that is SO FLASE).  

I got a full set of lashes on the top lid, which were applied by Lo Ann (an amazing technician at the studio).  As you can see from my before and after pictures, they make a HUGE difference in my look. These lashes will stay on 3-5 weeks, with the proper care of course. Lash extensions are a great way to GLOW during the holidays, it's a small detail that makes an impact. I am highly recommending She Winks, it's such a cute space and I loved the whole expierence.  Just a warning, if you are getting a full set it usually takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to apply. It's actually really relaxing I might have even dozed off! haha Just be prepared with your scheduling and timing. 


She Winks Lash Studio is located at 115 West 45th St, Suite 201 
Call them & say Jaclynn sent you! | Ph: 212 944 1850 

This is something you have to try at least once! A very special thank you to the She Wink team, I LOVE my new lashes xo





SPREAD THE WORD




Comments