Cold Shoulder #Miami









Dress: UMGEE USA | Sandals: Franco Sarto | Headband: Olivia Nelson | Earrings: Wren & Glory
Rings/Bracelets/Sunnies: Freida Rothman

I spent a long weekend in Miami and just returned home yesterday, as you can imagine I am seriously missing the sunshine/palm tress/summer attire (and of course my bf, but that's another story).  I was so excited to wear this casually cool off-the-shoulders printed sundress by UMGEE USA. It is lightweight, comfortable, and has that sexy edge with exposed shoulders.  I love the color palette of the piece, mixing neutrals with a touch of blue.  I accessorized with this delicate and feminine beaded headband by Olivia Nelson. I've been into putting my hair back lately off my face and it's the perfect tool.  These great summer sandals are by Franco Sarto, I'm kinda obsessed with this brand. They make the most COMFORTABLE and stylish shoes available in Nordstrom, Century 21, Piperlime and Zappos.com. I couldn't leave the house without my FR Sunnies! (duh) These are called the "Charlies" and will be available on FreidaRothman.com March 18th. 

Someone take me back to Florida ASAP! #EscapingWinter




SPREAD THE WORD





Comments