Sheer Back Bliss












WHAT I'M WEARING:
Pants: Ashley Stewart | Top: UMGEE USA | Scarf: Old Navy | Boots: Sam Edelman
Handbag: FURLA | Sunnies & Jewelry: Freida Rothman 


First things first- TGIF PEOPLE! 

It's a spring fling kinda thing… well kind of. New York has still been bitterly cold and rainy the last few days, but you know what?! Sometimes you just have to create your own sunshine. I've decided to put away the dark colors (most of my black wardrobe), and bring some pops of color into the closet.  I really do ADORE this UMGEE USA cobalt blue structured high low top with a semi sheer back panel. For all of my retailers listening in, this is a fab edition to your boutique! The code for this piece is WA9805, very wearable for shoppers with all body types, and extremely flattering to the figure. 

I am also wearing my new obsession legging/pants by Ashley Stewart. I probably wear these about twice a week, don't judge me! I love them because they can be dressed up or down, worn to work or for cocktails with a pair of pumps. They also look wonderful with a cropped blazer, wash easily and aren't going to break the bank. (Score!) 

I accessorized my look with this super spring printed scarf I received at the Old Navy Summer 2015 preview a few weeks ago.  I have good news for you- it's now available online and in select stores!! 

My look def wouldn't be complete without some stunning jewelry by Freida Rothman (duh) featuring flat cut mother of pearl slices, mixed metal bangles, and pave earrings. Not to mention the classic "Margaux" sunglasses, available at the FR Flagship located at 248 Mott St in Nolita. I finished the look with these Sam Edelman gray suede spiked ankle booties (my new go-tos), and my precious mellow yellow FURLA mini satchel. 

Before the weekend officially starts, I want to give everyone some words of encouragement and positive vibes. It's been a tough week for me, I always have a million things going on that I don't particularly share (health/family/love/life/work), but I wake up everyday and try to maintain a smile and keep it moving. I believe in good karma, positive energy, and always tying to be the best version of yourself.  BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, have faith, never settle for anything less than you deserve. 


"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." - Confucius

Until next time my loves, have a wonderful weekend! Feeling stuck, need some fashion tips, someone to reach out to? Email me BlazersandBellinis@gmail.com #SUPPORTEACHOTHER






SPREAD THE WORD













Comments