Sugar Factory Sweetness








This drink was AMAZE- check out the full video on my insta @JaclynnBrennan

Casually candy sword fighting with fellow blogger babe 

This was our ice-cream Sunday desert… UNREAL! 

The hostess with the mostess! What a fun night out xo 


I recently visited the Sugar Factory in NY's Meat Packing District for a ladies night out blogger babe dinner hosted by the fabulous Daily Fashionista Dana. I previously heard a lot about this restaurant wildly known for it's "fishbowl style" drinks filled with crazy candies, outrageous desserts, and club-like atmoshpere perfect for a fun gathering or Bday celebration. I loved how each drink actually steamed with smoke when poured in front of you! I literally felt like a "big kid" in a candy store. I also found it so fun when the dessert was brought out with sparklers and 5 servers, almost like a "bottle" at a nightclub! (except this one is filled with ice-cream and plenty of candy on top).  The Sugar Factory was a fab night out and I highly recommend all of my fashionistas to check it out for your next LNO! 

Be sure to make a ressy in advance, this place gets packed! It's also celeb studded, you never know who you might run into while your there. 

THE SUGAR FACTORY AMERICAN BRASSERIE
46 Gansevoort Street, New York NY 10014
ph: 212 414 8700 
Tell them the #SugarFactorySweeties sent you!






SPREAD THE WORD








Comments