WILDSTYLE















Leather Jacket: Zara | Vest: Calvin Klein | Cheetah Jogger Pants: SWELL |  Booties: ASKA Collection 
Beanie/Clutch/Gloves Gloves: ASOS | Sunnies: Freida Rothman "Serenas" (248 Mott Street, NY)


My style really does change from day to day, I can not be categorized into one specific area. Some days I like to be conservative in a tailored blazer and neutral tones, other days I like to wear beanie hats with leather, wild prints and bright color. I am all about taking risks in my wardrobe, I hate anything ordinary or "typical". I have a multidimensional personality- not just one sided. I like surprising people with my choices in wardrobe. Just when you think you have me figured out, I switch it up.  This look is about embracing your "WILDSTYLE" and creativity, with the perfect background scene of some super sweet street artwork. Getting outside of the box and wearing something different. 


"I think fitting in is highly overrated. I’d rather just fit out... Fitting out means being who you are, even when people insist that you have to change. Fitting out means taking up space, not apologizing for yourself, and not agreeing with those who seek to label you with stereotypes."






SPREAD THE WORD









Comments