Being GLAM at Galli Restaurant





Galli LES98 Rivington St, NYC 

Sick of going to the same local spots in the city for dinner? There is no excuse not to try something new every night. Our city is filled with the BEST restaurants in the country. I recently dined at Galli on the LES, and it was SO GOOD that I literally need to tell you all about it. Talk about a "cool downtown vibe", I felt like I was literally sitting next to the entire lookbook.nu community hahaha! I loved the casual yet extremely chic "you need to be here" type of atmosphere. This is NYC's new IT spot, and if you haven't been yet then you better make a ressy like ASAP. (unless you want to keep doing the whole Beauty & Essex/Acme thing forevz... been there, done that)

Now let's get down to the details: SERVICE/FOOD/VIBES. 

My partner in crime, Daily Fashionista Dana, and I were greeted by a well-dressed handsome Italian man from Milano with an accent. Need I say more? (droolz) The wait staff was very helpful when ordering, and extremely attentive to the table.  You know I am a stickler for service, so I honestly give them two thumbs up for being amazing. 

The main reason you need to go to Galli, the food! D E L I S H 
We started with the Carciofi  (pan fried artichoke, parmigiano, chipotle mayo), and I had the Chicken Francese (pan seared chicken, white wine, lemon butter, organic garden vegetables). This meal was literally to die for, I would highly suggest ordering these items from the menu. If you are a real authentic Italian, you will appreciate the Francese sauce as it was so light and perfect.  I even treated myself to a killer cocktail, the Berry Serio (Vodka, St. Germain,Thyme, Lemon, Raspberries), this was very refreshing and sweet.  Even though I was stuffed till next Tuesday, I can NEVER ... EVER pass up anything with Nutella  So naturally, we split the Nutella Crepe topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. (danger-zone)

Lastly, the vibes. Let me tell you something,  you'll be VIBIN all night during your meal. Where else will you be eating a chic Italian dinner as they blast drake and current artists? This isn't necessarily the restaurant you take mom when visiting New York, you know what I mean? This IS the restaurant to have a fun night out with your ladies, a night date, or even an after work bite with cool co-workers. I have to mention the space is a bit small (as per usual NYC restaurants) so get ready to get to know your neighbors, you will be in close proximity. We had a great crowd the night we dined and the vibes were super chill and chic. 

Are you going to check out Galli LES this weekend?




SPREAD THE WORD





Comments