Spirit of Spring









Photos By: Jalene Gibbons, Location: Alba Vineyard 

Dress: Ralph Lauren
Flats: Tory Burch | Headband: Olivia Nelson | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Watch: Michael Kors 

I hope everyone had a truly fabulous weekend! Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the amazing moms out there! You guys are my inspiration and I hope to be a wonderful mother one day myself. It's kind of a family tradition that we visit the Alba Vineyards in NJ on Mother's Day. It's such a beautiful winery with live music, tastings (make sure you have a DD haha) and great food vendors. 

Not to mention the setting is absolutely GORG, so naturally I felt like prancing around in this navy flower printed frock by Ralph Lauren. I paired the dress with these stunning yet classic metallic gold perforated flats by Tory (a wardrobe must have). I styled my hair in a low pony with my favorite hand-beaded headband by Olivia Nelson. I wanted to feel extremely feminine, yet laid back and comfortable to tackle the adventures of the day. 

Are you in the "Sprint of Spring"?




SPREAD THE WORD







Comments