Fit & Flare









GET THE LOOK 
Dress: GAP | Crossbody/Earings: The Italian Collection | Ring: Kara Ross | Shoes: metrostyle

GAP = Pure. Simple. Chic. 
Effortless easy to wear clothing. 

I have been L I V I N G in fit & flare dresses this Spring. I love this style and cut, it is very flattering across the board (especially for "pear shape").  GAP makes conscious designs that can transition from your office to a night on the town. This particular dress has a great feminine flower print that adds some color. It reminds me of "tea time" or a weekend in Nantucket. I added some city-girl sass with these pink suede lace up booties by metrostyle. This gorgeous yellow leather handbag and earrings are both by The Italian Collection.  All of The Italian Collection's pieces are hand made by Artisans in Milan. (the quality is out of control) 

I think there is really something to be said about a woman in a gorgeous sun dress. These dresses are perfect when traveling because it does not take up too much space in your suitcase, throw it on and G2G! (Good to Go) I always feel my best in a dress, call me old fashioned but it makes me feel "pretty" and it's an effortless look. 

As you can see throughout my last few style posts I am changing it up a bit. Going a bit more conservative on silhouettes but staying true to my BRIGHT nature. What do you think of my new look? 



SPREAD THE WORD



Comments