Beds On Clouds #WindhamNY


















Location: Bed on Clouds | 5320 NY-23, Windham NY 12496 | Ph: 518 734 4692

WHAT I'M WEARING:

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting the Catskill Mountains (Upstate NY) with my family, to celebrate a very special wedding anniversary for my parents. We stayed at Bed On Clouds, a boutique Bed & Breakfast in Windham NY located right on Main Street. This B&B is highly rated, and awarded #2 best B&B by TripAdvisor in the area. It truly was a little piece of heaven in the mountains, and the lovely owners/Inn-Keepers made us feel right at home. I really enjoy Bed & Breakfasts'; the intimacy, peacefulness, and close to home feeling that a hotel can not provide. 

Bed On Clouds gets it's name for two reasons: 
1. You are so high up in the mountains the clouds and sky are simply magnificent. 
2. Every room's ceiling is painted sky blue with clouds.

I loved the quirkiness and quaintness that each room had. So much character, and history in every corner. Owners Rebecca & Susumu are world travelers, who's stories and life experiences made the trip that much more enjoyable. Susumu, a famous NY photographer, has even shot + collabed with Andy Warhol! There is a special gallery on the property dedicated to his work, and it is simply awesome. The rooms were large, the beds very comfortable, and newly renovated bathroom was beautiful. Now let's chat FOOD- the breakfast was delish! I also loved the fresh baked french bread every morning. I could get used to that! 

My favorite escape was the garden area. I felt like it was straight out of a movie. Better yet... a fashion editorial. I have been channeling a 1950's vibe lately with fit & flare accents all Summer long. Mixing bright colors, and going bold with a checkered blouse added a fun touch to this look. 

Windham NY is a beautiful area for a weekend getaway. I know your normal go-to's might be the Hamptons or Jersey Shore, but consider this mountain adventure. Extremely peaceful, lot's to do with your family or romantic getaway, and not to far from the city. I highly recommend Bed on Clouds boutique Bed & Breakfast.

... more mountain adventures coming soon! 





SPREAD THE WORD







Comments