VIEW FROM INSIDE #BELLANYC White Party
















Photos By: BELLA NYC MAG, Teresa Pyskaty, Roger Perez (and my iPhone) 
BELLA NYC MAG Annual White Party, Hosted by Lisa Vanderpump
Location: Capri, Southampton | August 8, 2015 

WHAT I'M WEARING 
White Grecian Dress: Lanvin | Sandals: Michael Kors | Handbag/Jewelry: KARA ROSS NY

All year long us fashioninstas LIVE for the perfect white party to come along and sweep us off our feet. Fancy guests, gorg gowns, cocktails with a twist and beautiful people pouring out of every direction. (Am I right or what?!) BELLA NYC MAG nailed it! The definition of glamour and class, with a touch of trendy fashion edge.  It's times like this when the city slickers flock to the Hampton's to #SeeANDbeBeen. 

 On Saturday, August 8th most of Manhattan and Beverly Hills came together @ Capri to celebrate the Summer in style with Mrs. Vanderpump herself. The lovely cast of the RHOBH and BRAVO TV were on set to tape this special evening of style and sophistication. Picture a room filled with all white elegance, sipping an Arizona Tea Arnold Palmer (with a kick of course) poolside, and hanging with my fav blogger babes + industry peeps. It was such a special night to remember! 

I really did love the space/venue for the party. It was perfect, and set up like a 360 pop-up so you had plenty of room to walk around and mingle. There were beautiful seating areas and a special VIP section by the pool. I was obessed with the #SELFIECOOKIES, LVP Sangria, and La Croix drinks. 

First of all, let's talk fashion (DUH!). I give credit where it's due, always. I loved Lisa Vanderpump's strapless floor length white gown and over-the-top hat. Lisa knows how to enter a room and make a statement, even Giggy was dressed to impress. BELLA MAG Editor-in-Chief Courtney Hall wore a gorg floor length crystal and sheer V gown. I opted for floor length as well, because why not?! Where else can I float around in a white Lanvin dress and get away with it? Some other hot trends were the 2 piece set done RIGHT by my blogger babes Tiffany D of "Love, Grey Skies" and Martha L of "MdollNYC".   I loved seeing lots of lace and beading details, pops of color on handbags and accessories were a nice surprise as well. I am never a fan of pants or shorts for a night event, but I did spot a few killer rompers that passed my fashion faux pas.  

I know you want a little gossip (wish I could add in the slick face emoji here). 
The night was pretty seamless, no major drama or cat fights on the horizons. My biggest worry was the tipsiest person might fall into the pool! The housewives sat down together and filmed in a private section poolside. This group included: Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Ken Todd, Lisa Rinna, and Eileen Davidson.  Jill Zarin (love her to pieces) did pop in half way through the party with her daughter, but they were not wearing white and were not filming with the crew. (that's all I can say) 

Other note-worthy guests included: countess LuAnn DeLesseps & Dorinda Medley  (RHONY), Liza Sandler (BRAVO's Secretes & Wives) , Ten Travis (Actor, Producer of Scandal), Jill Nicolini (CBS News), Ramy Brook Sharp (Fashion Designer), Alison Niederauer (Autism Speaks)... and many socialites. 

It was a FAB night that I wish happened more then just once a year. I want to tip my hat to one of my best friends and fashion colleagues Daily Fashionista, the Features Editor for BELLA NYC MAG who did such a fab job. Sometimes we forget how much planning and preparation goes into one night. The entire BELLA team did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve next ;) 

STAY TUNED





SPREAD THE WORD





Comments