Everyday Superwoman














Location: Tribeca Park | Photographer: NeNe

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Cape & Leather Pleated Skirt: Zara | Booties: Mari A | Sunnies: Freida Rothman

In the overall spirit of Halloween, I believe that every woman truly needs a cape, confidence, and empowerment ring to feel like a modern day Superwoman. No need for a red and blue logo'd S on your chest, just the basics to make you feel good in your own skin. This entire look is by ZARA from the Fall 2015 collection. 

The "cape" is a must have for this season. I love this camel colored wool cashmere cape with leather buckle straps. It is perfect for everyday and makes me feel like I can conquer the day. Secondly, a huge trend for Fall remains to be a midi-skirt (below the knee). This is a remixed version in leather pleats that adds so much life and movement to your overall look.  I styled this outfit with open toe Mari A tan colored block heel booties and "Serena" oversize sunnies from Freida Rothman. The ring that you see in my fist pump is the first glimpse of DIAMONDS UNLEASHED by Kara Ross for HSN, premiering on December 13th, 2015. #StayTuned 

I ALWAYS love Halloween and the Fall season. Any excuse to dress up is enough for me.  I also feel that Halloween is a time when people can be their alter-ego. Why not feel like a Superwoman everyday? 




SPREAD THE WORD



Comments