FaceTime: ILDI PEKAR SKIN CARE




Ildi Pekar Skin Care | 315 Madison Ave, Suite 2600 | PH: 212 682 6080


When was the last time you had a deep cleansing facial? Can't remember? That means it's been way to long! "Your skin is your best accessory", directly quoted from master esthetician Ildi Pekar. I had the pleasure meeting Ildi last weekend for one of the BEST cleansing facials I have ever had. Whether it's your first time, or you are seasoned in the beauty world, she has an incredible amount of knowledge and professional that are incomparable to my past experiences. One of the best points about Ildi is her great passion for skin care and love for her clients. It's SUCH A PLEASURE to work with positive people that truly enjoy their job. 

Deep cleansing facials are usually not always so pleasant because of extractions and steam. Ildi used an amazing facial massage technique to open my pores and relax my facial muscles which made a huge difference. After the facial I did not have much redness, and my skin felt moisturized and glowing. 

Ildi Pekar's training is deeply rooted from her cultural experiences and education as a native of Budapest, Hungary. Obvi we know Budapest is known for it's famous skincare treatments, hot spring saunas and therapies...can we say dream trip coming soon?! The I.Pekar skin line uses natural ingredients carefully crafted. 

I highly recommend Ildi Pekar for your next facial. Stay golden and glowing ;) 


SPREAD THE WORD



Comments

  1. They do look like they have a good skin care treatment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and informative blog. Thanks for sharing such valuable information​.. Helga Arminak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment