LADY IN RED











Location: High Line, Chelsea | Photographer: Seef 7 

WHAT I'M WEARING: 
Off The Shoulder Dress & Nude Belt: H&M | Slides: Mari A | Bag: Old Navy 
Hair by Alex, 23rd Street Salon NYC

You know that perfect hour of light right before the sun sets over the city? I like to call it the “gold hour”, it’s my favorite time to be outside and take in all of the beautiful colors in the sky. My favorite place in NYC is definitely the high line, it draws inspiration and is my sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This weekend it FINALLY started to feel like Spring, and I took advantage of the weather with my wardrobe. I have been waiting to wear this casual cotton off-the-shoulders “señorita” esq dress. I belted it above the waistline to create a shape and define my curves. This dress literally made me feel like a real life emoji! I wore these casual and comfy Mari A double band slides (so happy to retire my boots for the season!), and a colorful straw pom-pom tote. 

Who else is ready for Summer?! Bring on the rooftop brunches, beach days, high line adventures and BBQs. I CAN’T WAIT! Planning to travel this Summer? DM or email me on packing tips and style advice for your trip. 
XO-JB





SPREAD THE WORD






Comments