IBIZA Sunrise










WHAT I’M WEARING:

DRESS: Ashley Stewart | JEWELERY: Handmade in Ibiza + Diamonds Unleashed | LIPSTICK: Urban Decay, Vice Collection 

Barcelona was #1 on my Mom’s bucket list, IBIZA has always been #1 on mine. I have longed to go to this island since I was about 15 years old. I grew up listening to House Music (EDM), sneaking into “lime light” (which is now a shopping mall in Chelsea), PACHA, Space, HOME and so many others. I love to dance, I love music and IBIZA is where the electronic/ drum & base sound originally started. The best DJ’s all over the world play in Ibiza, surrounded by the most beautiful people. The island is absolutely breath taking. Flying over it by plane, all you see are yachts sprinkled in the clear water like mini dominos. 

IBIZA Town is so charming! Located right on the Mediterranean by the port (where every yacht is pulled up throwing the craziest parties and people hopping from boat to boat). The shopping is KILLER in this town. Handmade jewelry, an amazing selection of pearls, handbags and chic European style resort wear fill the streets. Everyone is out of the page of a magazine, dressed to kill (or hardly wearing anything at all since every beach is nude or topless). The air felt so calming, so relaxing like nothing else was more important then being in that moment. 

I originally planned to hit IBIZA solo, but mi Madre decided she would like to join. Everyone keeps telling me I am crazy for brining my mom to IBZA, but what most people don’t know is she has worked in music/radio industry for 25 years. She’s met almost every artist under the sun, personally loves David Guetta and she can break it down on the dance floor. So… why NOT take my mom? She’s totally cooler then me, partner in crime and in wine. We hit Pacha (a personal club favorite of mine) to hear DJ Solomun Spin, which was insane. 


These are photos snapped by me on my iPhone 6 






Our weekend in IBIZA was like a beautiful world-wind of magic. Basically no sleep at all haha but worth every minute. The beaches are B E Y O N D amazing, I am a total beach bum and can literally be in the water for hours. We boated off to La Formentera Island on Sunday, about an hour away from IBIZA for a special beach party. This island took my breathe away, it was straight out of a movie. The people were friendly, everyone is there to have a good time. I always live by the expression “everyone is responsible for their own good time”. Positive energy, good karma and happiness follows me wherever I go. 

This was the BEST weekend of my life…like totally. Not sure how it can be topped, but back in Barcelona and more adventures to come! xo




SPREAD THE WORD

























Comments