Silk Babydoll












DRESS: Anthropologie | LEGGINGS: Sara Blakey | BOOTS: Zara | BRACELET: Kara Ross | CHOKER: diy 

There is something so feminine and beautiful about a silk lace up dress, in the perfect shade of periwinkle. This baby doll button back beauty was a love at first moment, from Anthropologie. I have been crushing over bell sleeves, especially when they are sheer and silky. This look is a mix of my love for the 70’s with a 90’s twist and leather choker to match. 

I think everyone can agree this little taste of Spring should stay! I have been LOVING the 60+ degree weather in NYC, being able to run outside without a jacket is priceless. Spring 17 for me will be about textures, sweet fabrics and shades of blue. Cold shoulders, bell sleeves and empire waists are the way to go. Know you body shape and dress to accentuate your best features.  This look is also a great way to transition into Spring/Summer and start wearing your dresses, simply add a solid black legging or tights and booties. This dress (and the the entire Anthro website) is on my hot list. 

Until next time… xo 



SPREAD THE WORD




Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for post your imformative content,Your content is very helpful our life.I very exited to read your content.
    For more information our site,,,,Fbadsaccounts,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment