BLUSHINGTON Beauty










 Location: Blushington Midtown West- Le Parker Meridien Hotel | 119 West 56th St 
Make an Appointment: PH 646 410 2208 

 Ok here it goes- I used to HATE getting my makeup done. Hair is another story, but makeup would never come out right. Every time I got my makeup done it was not what I wanted/ I didn’t feel like myself. My face was always too pale (not matching my body), and it was just “too much” as I don’t really wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis. Just a very simple beauty routine with my same few products. This has all recently changed thanks to BLUSHINGTON Makeup & Beauty Lounge. 

I first visited the Upper East Side location to interview UNLEASHED ambassador and friend Natasha Cornstein, CEO of BLUSHINGTON. She literally spent the time walking me through the BLUSHINGTON expiernce, all of their amazing products and HOW they give back to support women and entrepreneurs. The space is absolutely stunning, cotton candy pink + chandeliers and touches of gold elevate the scene (not your average “dry bar esq” feel). 

I wanted to support BLUSHINGTON on my own time, so I booked my first “full face” makeup application at the Midtown West, located inside the Le Parker Meridien Hotel. This first experience was absolutely on point, I literally felt like I was getting ready to go out for the night with my girlfriends. Champagne, five star treatment and a beautiful atmosphere to boot. Not to mention my artist LISTENED to every word I said, and took the time to blend and match my skin perfectly. She worked quickly and effectively, yet I did not feel rushed. I really loved the end results, you can see the before picture here too (don’t judge me without makeup!). 

I liked the fact that everyone was so professional and friendly, they seemed to be enjoying their jobs and it was a positive and fun environment. I also learned SO MUCH about new makeup products, and even purchased a few since my last applications (Stila conceler and now addicted to Jouer Lip-glosses). I have literally gone back about 4 more times in the past few weeks, I am a BLUSHINGTON addict! It is affordable, they use amazing products and it's about the experience. Check out their services HERE- they even offer a monthly package known as "Carte Blush" which is $250 a month for *unlimited* applications (yes thats right, UNLIMITED)
Ladies you have to check it out, I wouldn’t steer you wrong. 


“Feeling Pretty is Priceless”- BLUSHINGTON Founder, Stephanie Maron 





SPREAD THE WORD





Comments