Pursuit of Magic









WHAT I'M WEARING: 
SKIRT: Cynthia Rowley | BLOUSE: Zara | SANDALS: ASOS | HANDBAG: Kara Ross Heritage 

Been thinking so much lately about how and why people come into your life. Does everyone serve a purpose? No matter how prepared you think you are, no matter how much you plan, life has it’s own plans for you. Keep manifesting your way, surrounding yourself with people who light up your path, and follow your instincts. It always has a funny way of working out, even when it throws us for a loop, after-all it’s about perspective. 

I am constantly on the pursuit on magic in all areas throughout my life. How can we participate more fully in the shit of consciousness that is happening around us? I’ve found that when I’m around the right people and my thoughts are positive, it radiates a light and I leave a little magic. Summer hasn’t even started yet, and it’s this exciting feeling of something new and unknown. What will it bring? New adventures, new memories and new experiences. 

My summer’17 style is actually simple, a new take on basics. Lots of printed flare skirts, loose fit choker blouses, baby cross-body bags and block heels. I am adding a lot of white to my Summer wardrobe, keeping it classic and cool with a slight modern touch. I love wearing skirts with a cute top, so many options to style this look different ways. 



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments