Endless Summer










WHAT I'M WEARING: 
DRESS & SHOES: NY & Co. | Jewelry: Kara Ross | Sunnies: ASOS 

The biggest fashion trend of Summer 2017 definitely has to be STRIPES ON STRIPES. Literally stripped everything. Different color stripes, patterns and angles. I am dressed in head to toe by style partner New York & Co., getting me from “desk to dinner” effortlessly. Elegance is just something that never goes out of style. 

I love this mixed patterned striped belt dress because of the asymmetrical ruffle, and latin flare. I have seen more brands influenced by Latin America this Summer on cuts and styles. It hits all of the right curves and highlights my favorite body features. Notice that the larger stripes are on the top, and bottom half are super thin angled stripes which are flattering to the eye. 

I paired this dress with white leather stiletto mules, my favorite Kara Ross heritage gemstone jewels and rose-gold reflective aviators. These hoops are from the UNLEASHED x Serena Williams Collection we worked on in 2016, one of my fav memories! I threw up my hair in a low chynguion and left a few pieces in the front to wand, easy peasy 15 min or under styling is how I like to roll in the Summer. My life is constantly on the go, never a dull moment so getting dressed should be effortless. 

My best advice is wear what makes you FEEL GOOD. If you feel good, it shows and resonates with everyone in the room. So work it! ..Until next time xo 






Comments