High Tides, Good Vibes







WHAT I'M WEARING: 
SWIMWEAR: Gabi Fresh, Swimsuits for All | SUNNIES: Anna-Karin Karlsson | NECKLACE & RINGS: Unleashed | CUFF: Elizabeth & James 

Love the skin your in. It’s really that simple. It took me such a long time to actually get to this point. As a body activist, and curve model for different brands it has been a journey. I have worked in the fashion industry since I was 15 years old. I never looked like the models in the magazines I worshiped. I was never a size 2 (and never will be), but I take care of my body and workout everyday.  As an industry, our definition of “beautiful” is so skewed and narrow minded. As a generation, why do we worship fake unobtainable standards? As women why do we body shame one another instead of embracing each others unique beauty? 

I believe that every woman is beautiful in her own right. We were all made differently, and everyone is not going to look the same. I am far from perfect, my body is not perfect, but thats ok. I love the woman I have become, I still have a long ways to go but I embrace my own skin and you should too. When people ask me, “how are you so confident?”, I find it a really weird question. I own my look, my body, my energy. 

Going to the beach should be fun. Wear what makes you FEEL GOOD. Wear something that makes you feel sexy and comfortable in your own skin. When I choose a bathing suit, I want it to highlight my best features. I loved working with Swimsuits for All and Gabi Fresh. She was one of the first curly bloggers EVER, and is endlessly serving good vibes and a shit ton of confidence. I love her new swim collection because it’s sexy and fun. This black sheer hips/ zip front one piece reminds me of a look from the James Bond movie. I love the details on the sides, it shows just the right amount of skin, and most importantly I feel great in it. 

OWN YOUR BODY, OWN YOUR LOOK… until next time xo 



SPREAD THE WORD






Comments

  1. Along with every little thing that appears to be developing within this area, all your viewpoints are generally fairly radical. Nevertheless, I am sorry, because I can not subscribe to your whole idea, all be it radical none the less. It would seem to us that your commentary are not entirely validated and in fact you are generally your self not even thoroughly confident of the assertion. In any case I did appreciate looking at it.
    Designer Swimwear and beachwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article explores the quality aspects of women's lovely wholesale swimwear. You will find some important hints to select the right designer swimwear that meets comfort as well as aesthetic needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment